WHY CHOOSE ACA
With improvements to funding and accessibility to home care packages people are now able to stay longer in their homes as they age. However, this is not always the safest or most suitable option for everyone.
In the past, Aged care homes have had a negative reputation of being institutional / hospital like environments.
This is no longer the case and homes now days are vibrant, comfortable communities.
There are over 2500 aged care homes in Australia and more are being built.
With so many different providers, care models and facilities to choose from it is difficult to know which one will be the best ‘fit”.
With our focus on an individual approach, ACA will find which of these homes are the most suitable for you or your loved one.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING ACA
- Free no obligation consultation at your home or another convenient location.
- Discount rates for gold card and Department of Veteran Affairs, partially and fully supported, socially disadvantaged, NDIS or special needs and couples.
- We are available to you 7 days a week, business hours and after hours.
- We save you money by negotiating RADs and other fees.
- ACA are connected to a Network of property, legal and financial professionals, all specializing in retirement and Aged Care services.
- We are non-discriminatory providing assistance to people from all diversity’s and backgrounds.
- ACA are fully independent and not affiliated with any aged care facilities or providers giving you an unbiased and a broader choice of options.
- Australia wide placements and services including interstate relocation and transfers.